11 August 2015

Many Updates!

I've finally gotten around to cleaning up my blog! I have added bios to my first five families, Fisher, Golightly, Macavity, Keats, and Beaman. Hopefully I will be able to do five a week and finish them all up soon. I have also neatened up my tagging system on my blog posts. Next, I will work on my other pages, the project pages, wishlist, and links list.

I also made a banner!





It's simple, but it works for now.

Finally, I have a lot of new critters still waiting to be photographed, but that will have to wait until it's not so bright around here.

2 comments:

  1. The bios are so so good! Every character is unique and you make them seem all so real, with real characteristics and difficulties and relationships.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's what I was trying for, I'm glad to see it worked.

      Delete