14 August 2015

Super Neat Trade Package from EatonBlackberry!

The Sylvanian Families forum just had a summer swap! It was the first swap I have ever been a part of. The person I sent a package to was Kyraja, and she took a picture of it here. The person I recieved a package from was EatonBlackberry (Mariana). I loved it, so I took lots and lots of pictures of everything (as usual).

Cute little card!



The wrapped contents of the package.


Two lovely postcards from the Drakensberg Mountains and Table Mountain in South Africa.

Earrings that are shaped like windpompe, or windmills. I couldn't tell what they were at first. I hadn't seen metal windmills before.

The sylvanian items: the Easy Buy cat babies, and a bread set. 


I think the Easy Buy line is very cute! I love the little dresses on the babies, they are so much nicer than the diapers or rompers.

Breads! I want to get some thick brown paint and dip the ears of the bunny bread into it, making a chocolate rabbit.

The wrapping paper was great, It had all my favorite colors in it.

The babies had fun on the see saw.

Bread had fun on the rocking horse as well. :)

The earrings seem to be laser cut. I don't wear earrings, but I'm sure I could find something to do with them.

Overall, it was a great swap, and I'm glad bloem organized it. I can't wait until the next swap!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a lovely package! I especially like the cute wrapping paper and Easy Buy grey cat baby :)

    ReplyDelete